Research is a potent tool that our community uses to sketch out problems facing the south Sudanese communities with an intent to forge out concrete solutions, increase access to useful data and information and craft social empowerment initiatives majorly to cover education and peace related issues
The CDC organized meetings and debates on the poor performance of students in Yei County. These public debates were conducted on 22nd /oct/2015 at Yei community resource center hall. And 23rd /oct/2015 at spirit fm 99.9.
During the public debate the following issues were covered.
- Reactions on the findings of the research.
- causes of poor performance
- stronger recommendations
Project goals and overall purpose of the project
Improved performance for quality labor force in South Sudan
- Provide a platform for sharing ideas and experiences on the reasons for students’ poor performance in Yei Municipality and beyond.
- To brainstorm and recommend strong resolutions on mechanisms that can improve students’ poor performance in Yei Municipality and beyond
- Research conducted on poorly performed subjects
- mobilization for the public debate on the poor performance of students
- public debate to be held at Yei community resource center
- public debate to be held at spirit fm 99.9